Monday 28 July 2008

...oooh, deja vu


  • Got pulled over tonight....

  • (sh*t!, what did I do...I have flashback from Nov 2 2007)

  • 2 cops (1 lady and 1 bloke) (uh...should I play the "I'm Deaf" game with themmm....)

  • Lady Cop: Do you...stop...understand? (What??!! - had to explain I'm Deaf and I was in a hurry home to see my son who's sick)

  • Lady Cop: Oh, OK - uhmm, you realise you sped through two stop signs.

  • Me: No, I didn't and if I have, I'm sorry - I must have been in the wrong here, I was in a hurry home to see my son. So sorry.

  • Lady Cop: Well, give me your licence and registration please. (nervous and shaking...sh*t, I do not want another fine - probably two of them!!)

  • Lady Cop: What if someone was walking...

  • Me: Well, I would have stopped but that isn't the point. I was wrong. Really, my bad. I should've been more careful.

  • Lady Cop: OK, well...we're going to give you a warning! Just don't do it next time.
  • Me: (relieved!) oh sure, you got my word - I promise. I won't do that again...uh, thank you...t-t-thank y-yo...(she walked away)

Is this m-m-magic?!?!?

Honesty...

Acceptance...

Be yoURself...

Admit your wrongs...

Learn from your mistakes...

Drive carefully...

1 comment:

pommygran8 said...

remember to breathe too and drive carefully-lucky lucky lucky! mickey is on the mend too