Tuesday 8 July 2008

Cyber-shot...

Whoa!! Sydhappyguy (aka DJ Bad Wolf) handed me a new Cyber Shot -
I am bemused.
What should I do with it??
It's all so new to me...
Shoot it? Film it? Paint it? Capture it? Snap it?
Gosh...how long do I have to wait? 6 hours, I have set up my clock at 4.50am to wake up. Why?? Battery, that's why - I was told charge it for 6 hours. (I don't want to wait for 6 hours tomorrow so I'll get up at 4.50am!!). Yeah - tomorrow's going to be a DAG day. Come eighty eight, eight! So looking forward to it...
G'nite,
TomDiggleHarry
"giggling your way..."

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Hi TomdiggleHarry its really weird to.call you that name. Mind if I ask why you have come up with this name? For some strange and twisted mind of mine I keep seeing dingleberries hahahaha. Typical of me ya know? What's that camera thing... Can it do more than just taking pictures? I'm intrigued! Keep us informed about this tech stuff.
Alright gotta go back to work am on loo break ;)

~Unca Buck

TomDiggleHarry said...

Unca Buck,
Dingleberries, anything you can think of - it's up to your interpretation. It is all about magic. How was loo break?? (a long one, I reckon?) This camera can do a lot more... Unbelievable, am capturing 4 minutes movie reels - amazing stuff. We're approaching, yes approaching to the eighth of the eighth, O-eight. Check out sydhappyguy blog.
TomDiggleHarry,
"giggling your way..."