Friday 5 September 2008

Rain on my parade...



There is absolutely nothing like a rainy day with a baby... Poor baby, he was bored out of his mind in this rain. All I can do is to try and entertain him, feed him, and then wanting to strangle him (but surely, I do not do that). There will be days when he gets older and will be saying to me, "Daddy, I'm bored!" But hey, this has already started!!
Yes, it has been more than a week since my last entry - and I am sorry about that. The nasty bug of gastro entered in our lives. HerMineLee's family was here and everyone got it including HerMineLee. The family is still on the mend, hopefully by the end of this weekend - everyone will start to feel 100% (knock-on-wood for me, too 'cause I still haven't got it yet).

Whatever happened to Spring?? The first day of Spring was absolutely gorgeous - like Summer back home in Detroit, Michigan - wow! Then by the end of this week, it's all gone back to wintery weather. Yick!!

5 comments:

schatzi said...

I totally relate!! We had some fun with the tupperware out of the cupboard. Anything that doesn't look like a toy seems that much more interesting! Also I got her to feed herself which took an hour and about two hours cleaning up again! Hope your family's all feeling well again. Happy Father's Day for Sunday.X

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

I hope you`ll get better soon.

Lise said...

There will be more days of hearing kids saying "I am bored" so this is just the begining! The rain isn't helping and I have two of them telling me they are bored! Just keep giving Mister T new objects! Happy Fathers Day for Sunday! x

KMP said...

So sorry everyone has been unwell. And couldnt agree more re. the rain. My 10 yr old is driving me nuts with all this rain keeping him inside !

Happy Fathers Day for tomorrow.

Glinda said...

Rain makes everyone feel droopy. Hope Herminelee is better - what an icky week. Happy Father's Day for tomorrow. :)