Friday 22 August 2008

Home Alone to Wicked...

http://www.888dag.com/

Oh boy, I just cannot wait... I have just packed up for Mstr. T and I for our trip to Melbourne tomorrow morning. We will be joining HerMineLee for the weekend... HerMineLee is, unfortunately, working but Mstr. T and I will be playing all weekend in good ol' Melbourne. Why is this a bit green?? It's because HerMineLee and I will be going to see Wicked tomorrow night in Melbourne. I just cannot wait.

Today was a great day to start our weekend... It all started dancing with the 888 DAG Family at sydhappyguy's home. Such merriment and magical times we had!

Oh, another thing... Mstr. T and I got upgraded to B. Class on Qantas so I reckon, it'll be a "high flying" class travel - we are defying gravity...!!


5 comments:

schatzi said...

Miss M and I are very sorry we missed you yesterday and hope you have great times in Melbourne!

pommygran8 said...

enjoy!

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

Lucky you, enjoy xx

KMP said...

Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I was really hoping to see you at HQ on Friday but unfortunately wasn't well enough. Really hoping to see you and your darling boy on our next trip to Sydney - haven't seen you for FOREVER !!!!

Lise said...

Lucky bugger!!! Was it good? x