Friday 15 August 2008

Baby tooth - how long does it take?

http://www.888dag.com/

This week is not my son's week. It is very hard to know what it is like when his first tooth comes out. It does look very uncomfortable, painful and irritating. The downside with this - is parent's sleepless nights, trying everything to please the baby to no satisfaction - wah!! WAHH!! WAAHHHHH!!


I remind myself to breathe and breathe, one more time - BREATHE - I am not the one in pain, he is! Ah, thank goodness for a magic drug I use seldomly, Children Panadol. It helps reduces my son's fever and pain. I also use Bonjela for immediate relief...


BUT How long?? How long will this go on for?? I wish there is magic to make his life easier. I pray this will improve over the weekend...

1 comment:

KMP said...

The poor precious darling. A sore mouth. Honestly, nothing worse. I used to find putting a teething ring in the freezer and then letting Joely chew on it used to help. Sometimes he just used to like chewing on my fingers (I'd just have to pretend it wasn't hurting me just as much!)